Your marVita contacts at the Natur & Spa Hotel Lärchenhof****
Active and relaxed above Seefeld’s high plateau
The marVita contacts are all experienced and qualified athletes. The Lärchenhof sports and wellness programme is varied and interesting so that there is something suitable for all tastes. Our marVita contacts are happy to take your personal needs and requests into account with your activity sessions. Look forward to moving moments at the Natur & Spa Hotel Lärchenhof as well as in the impressive outdoors and mountains on Seefeld’s high plateau.
Your active guide
Mr Andreas Weiß
- Qualified hiking guide
- Offers activity program in all difficulty levels and can give you as a local many insider tips and
- from the family hike to the summit victory
- E-bike, fatbike or mountain bike tours
- Snowshoe hikes, torchlight walks, snow tubing and night tobogganing
Your hiking guide
Mr Walter Lamprechter
- Qualified hiking guide and ski instructor
- He will climb mountains with you 5 days a week and show you the beauty of Seefeld’s hiking routes.
- Who knows? Perhaps you will get a glimpse of one of our mountain animals!
- Easy to difficult tours are on offer. They always start at 9.00 a.m.
Your yoga teacher
Ms Anasztazia Dombrovska
- Graduated from the University of Music in Vienna
- Intensive yoga practice in Portugal
- Completed the Yoga Teacher Training Course at the Sivananda Yoga Centre
- Yoga Basics, Morning Flow Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Energie Yoga, Sivananda Yoga with Pranayamas, Yin Yoga, Relax Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow